Department : COMMERCE
Present position :Assistant Professor
Date of birth : 1982-04-24
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 9446543669
Total teaching experience : 6 years
Educational qualifications : M.Com, SET, NET, Ph.D
Participation in conferences, symposia, seminars and workshops: International, national, state or university level, attended. Presented paper, chaired session. Resource person.
- Participated in National Seminar organised by Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce, St.Thomas College, Kozhencherry on "New Curriculum and Instructional Design in Commerce for Knowledge- Centric Society" held on October 12th and 13th 2006.
- Paper Presented on "SWOT Analysis of Foreign Tourism in Kerala" in National Seminar in "Kerala 50: Retrospect and Prospect" organised by Albertian Institute of Management, Kochi held on 18th and 19th December 2006.
- Participated in National Seminar organised by Department of Commerce and Research Center, St.Albert's College, Ernakulam on "Indian Capital Market and Financial Services - Problems and Prospects" held on 17th and 18th January 2008.
- Paper Presented on "Securities Market in India - Trends & Progress" in UGC sponsored National Seminar in "Financial Sector Reforms" organised by Post Graduate Department of Commerce, St.Xavier's College for Women, Aluva, Kerala held on 25th and 26th September 2008.
- Paper Presented on "Impact of Kudumbashree on Women Empowerment" in UGC sponsored National Seminar in "Role of Self Help Groups in rural Development" organised by Department of Commerce, Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam, Kerala held on 30th and 31st October 2008.
- Paper Presented on "Impact of Economic Reforms and Global Financial Crisis on Indian Securities Market" in UGC sponsored National Seminar on "Global Business Environment - Opportunities Challenges and Concerns for India" organised by St.Albert's College, ERnakulam held on 13th and 14th November 2008.
- Participated in UGC Sponsored National Workshop on "Emerging Trends in Banking Industry" held on 5th and 6th March 2009 at Gokhale Hall, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar.
- Paper Presented on "Global Financial Crisis & Indian Public Sector Banks" in UGC sponsored National Seminar on "Global Fianncial Crisis and Indian Economy" organised by St.Peter's College, Kolenchery held on 6th and 7th August 2009.
- Paper Presented on "Globalisation and its Impact on Profitability of Indian Commercial Banks" in National Seminar on "Global Financial Crisis - Opportunities and Lessons for India" organised by St.Albert's College, Ernakulam held on 28th and 29th January 2010.
- Paper Presented on "Financial Inclusion - A Way to Economic Development" in NABARD and Planning Forum sponsored National Seminar on "Financial Inclusion" organised by Sanatana Dharma College, Allappuzha held on 28h and 29th October 2008.
- Paper Presented on "Profitability of Indian Commercial Banks" in One Day National Seminar on "Emerging Horizons in Banking and Finance" organised by Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Panampilly Memorial Government College, Chalakudy held on 15th February 2012.
- Paper Presented on "Operational Efficiency of Commercial Banks in India" in Department of Collegiate Education sponsored National Workshop on "Research Article Writing in Commerce & Management " organised by Government Victoria College, Palakkad held on 22nd and 23rd November 2012.