Department : ENGLISH
Present position :Assistant Professor
Date of birth : 1986-11-13
w/o BINROY T.B.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9495811776
Total teaching experience : 5 years
Educational qualifications : M.A , B.Ed, SET, NET, Diploma in Animation- MAYA & 3Ds MAX, Certificate in Visual Perception of Art
Participation in conferences, symposia, seminars and workshops: International, national, state or university level, attended. Presented paper, chaired session. Resource person.
- Participated two-day National Symposium on Post Theory Perspective on Art, Technology, and Multiculturalism, organized by the Department of English, University College,Thiruvanandapuram, on 6&7 March 2013.
- Presented a paper titled "Touring Bauls: The Enlightened Mystic Minstrels of Music" in the National Seminar held at Mar Thoma College on The Politics of Popular Culture: current Trends in Mass Media & Popular Fiction on 11th september 2013.
- Presented a paper on "Acculturation and Tussling Dalit Women in Narayan's Kocharethi and Sajitha Madathil's Matsyagandi" in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Alienation and Self-Assertion in the Politics of Dalit Literature at Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam on 25th and 26th February 2014.
- Presented a paper on "Media Representation of Folk Art Forms: A Journey through the Musical Cult of Baul Culture" in the National Seminar on Changing Media in the Changing World at S. N college for Women, Kollam on 4&5 March 2014.
- Participated in the three day National Seminar on Comparative Literature organized by School of Letters, MG University Kottayam from 25 to 27 March 2014.
- Participated UGC sponsored National Seminar on Staying Alive: Problematizing the Representations of Nature/Women from an Ecological Perspective at SNM College, Maliankara on 26th and 27th November 2015.
- Presented a paper titled "Animated Quest and the Green Culture" in the two day National Seminar on Cinema and the Formation of Cultural Identities at Amritha School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi on 25th and 26th February 2016.
Participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Resource Person for providing Skill Enhancement Training to students of Women Resource Center, Sree Narayana College for Women, Kollam for the year 2013 as part of the project "Skill Enhancement Computer Training and Women Resource Center in Colleges of Kerala" conducted by Kerala State IT Mission, Government of Kerala.
- Deputy Warden of Sree Narayana College Campus Hostel for Women from 11/10/2012 to 05/06/2014.
- Participated in the two day State Poetry Camp organised by Purogamana kala Sahitya Sangam on 25 & 26 March 2017 at Vayalar, Allapuzha.
- Published a poem in regional language titled "kadal" in Kairali News Paper Issue No. 728 on 6th november 2017.
Refresher and Orientation courses attended
- Orientation Programme conducted by the UGC-Human Resource Development Centre,University of Calicut from 07/06/2017 to 04/07/2017.
Centralised valuation camp attended
- C. V camp at Fathima Mata College, Kollam - Fourth Semester B.A/B.Sc Degree Examination from 06/11/2013 to 15/11/2013.
- C.V. Camp at DOIC, Alappuzha- Third Semester B.A/B.Sc/B.com Degree Examination Dec 2015 from 17/3/2016 to 21/3/2016.
- C.V camp at S.D College, Alappuzha from 18/10/2016 to 28/10/2016.
- C.V Camp at Sree Kerala Varma College, Thrissur- Third Semester B.A/B.Sc Exam Nov 2016 from 24/08/2016 to 26/08/2017.
Publication of research papers: in peer reviewed journals,non-peer reviewed journals, conference proceedings, impact factors, citations, h-index. Numbers in SCOPUS.
- "Touring Bauls: The Wandering Mystic Minstrels of Music" in The Politics of Popular Culture: Current Trends in Mass Media & Popular Fiction - Proceedings of the UGC sponsored National Seminar on Cultural Studies held at Mar Thoma College, Thiruvella. ISBN: 978-93-82952-02-2. 2013. Print.
- "Acculturation and Tussling Dalit Women in Narayan's Kocharethi and Sajitha Madathil's Matsyagandi" in Jnanaboomika: A Multidisciplinary Research Journal. Kollam: Sree Narayana College for Women,2015. Vol 2 Issue 1. ISSN 2394-4765. Print.